|Privacy Statement for Active Imprints
Active Imprints, has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: ActiveImprints.com
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
This site contains links to other sites. Active Imprints is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Examples of those websites include our affiliate partners that Active Imprints chooses to be a member of. You the visitor will know when you leave the Active Imprints domain and visit one of our partners and/or affiliate sites. However, information that you decide to share with these sites are your responsibility and are no way protected under Active Imprints privacy statement. The only information Active Imprints receives from our affiliates is our click-thru ratio. No more information is shared with us nor any personal data is given to us by our affiliates.
Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (like their email address). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
According to the answers that you have chosen, your Web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program.
1. NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
2. NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
3. NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
4. NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
5. NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
1. You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can visit the following URL: http://www.activeimprints.com/
3. You can Contact our parnter sites if the information was submited on their site.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
1. email email@example.com
2. You can Contact our parnter sites if the information was submited on their site. Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org